We gather in His nameTLC Links History Pastor's Message Staff Bible Study TLC Heartbeat ELCW TLC Youth TLC Learning Center Employment
navtext Home Wordship Calendar ELCA News Links Site Map
footer

Trinity Lutheran Church

Our Doors Have Been Open for Over a Century!

Trinity Lutheran Church began its life as a congregation in November of 1905. We were first served by Pastor Ole M. Holden, who also served a Spokane congregation. Building plans resulted in the first TLC Sanctuary on our present site in 1913. Enlargements and additions were made in 1929, 1960, and 1992.

Trinity's sanctuary was constructed in 1962 and was extensively renovated in 2013. It remains the true heart of our church facility. It has hosted thousands of sermons and classes, weddings and funerals, celebration and sorrow. It is shelter and safety for the people to gather to break bread and learn of God's Grace.

Trinity Lutheran Church Sanctuary      

 

 

©Trinity Lutheran CDA
design: wordsmith